What we do
MENSenSTRAAT (STREETS for ALL) is a network in the Netherlands, aiming to make every street safe and enjoyable for all sorts of people in their various walks of life.
Our Mission and Vision
- Pedestrians and Cyclists to move on safe routes in a healthy lifestyle;
- Passengers to find attractive routes to/from public transport;
- Children to play and expand their world;
- Youngsters to go around town independently;
- People with functional limitations to participate in daily life;
- Senior Citizens to keep on living at home in their own neighbourhood;
- Neighbours to meet one another informally;
- Residents to add personal elements to the streetscape;
- Visitors to enjoy other places and watch people go by;
- Entrepreneurs to serve the needs of people on the street;
- Passers-by to keep an eye on the street, enhancing social safety.